Tuesday, October 8, 2013

blacklist COLLAB - VIDEO


A few weeks ago I told you about a little video that Blacklist
and I had made about our collaboration while we were signing prints in Sydney.
Well, it's finally here!

We were completely overwhelmed by the response to 'Daydream Believer'
and could never have anticipated how quickly it would sell out,
so our apologies if the video feels a little belated.
But we send a HUGE thank you to everyone who gave our little D.B a home,
and we hope you enjoy this behind-scenes look anyway!
The good news is that there will be more to come from Blacklist and I
in the future so if you missed out this time, fear not.

Until then please sit back and enjoy the video.
It's bizarre to see and hear yourself on camera;
Who knew I made such weird facial expressions? And let's not discuss horizontal stripes on film.
But I think it sums up beautifully how we both feel about the collab,
which was ridiculous amounts of fun.

Shot by Andrew Johnson in the sunny home of the very talented,
and even more lovely, Nathan and Jaynie Johnson; the dynamic duo behind Blacklist.

Blacklist's 'Dreamweaver' collection is out now.
Shop the entire range here:
www.blackliststore.com.au

x

4 comments:

typewriter poetry said...

Gorgeous. Sad I missed out on "Daydream Believer," but I'm excited for the next project!

Paper Acrobat said...

Beautifully stunning work

Kelly said...

Thanks guys x

Amy Keeling said...

Oh gosh every time I look on here there is something new that captivates me.

:)

Amy x
-A Little Boat Sailing-