Tuesday, February 4, 2014

lucinda for LANOLIPS

Earlier last year (or late 2012) my illustration was chosen
to grace the front of the Lanolips Beauty Box by Australian beauty brand Lanolips.
Finally - a year and a tulle skirt later - here it is!

As you can see from my original post here
our lady 'Lucinda', as we named her, has had a little makeover.
Girls can't go 'round with no pants on all the time, after all.

The Lanolips Beauty Box is available now in Hong Kong, and Australia soon I believe.
For more information on where/how to buy visit the Lanolips website:
www.lanolips.com

5 comments:

InesT said...

Love the illustration!
I really want that lip product just to have the box :P

Ines Loves
Have a lovely day! <3
XOXO
IT *

Giorgia said...

Congrats!! I've been a fan of your work since I discovered you on Instagram a few months back. Nice to see it is taking you places!! Xx

Eli Y said...

How exciting! Have been a distant admirer since Annabel (Lovemore) purchased one of your prints from what seems like yonks ago! ha. Congratulations!

Alejandra said...

I love it! I think the skirt turned out to be great. Congratulations! ^^

Melanie (The Style Notebook) said...

I love your blog! Let's follow each other on bloglovin and blogspot?

xoxo
thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com